RE/MAX

John DelRose | The Mike DelRose Team

RE/MAX Revolution | 617.448.2659



 
Contact Agent Request Showing
Prepared for : Aug-25-2019 12:11:39 pm


Brookline, MA. 02445
MLS # 72503576
Comm./Ind. Office
Status Active
County Norfolk
Directions Route 9 East Left On Cypress .
List Price $3,000 Zoning L 1.0
List Date   Days on Market  
Sale Price   Est. Street Front 0
Sold Date   Depth 0
Assessed Value   Waterfront  
Lot Size 9,801SF Parking Spaces 3
Square Footage 0 # Units 0
Taxes   Tax Year 2019
Loan Calculator
Total Price $
Down Payment $
Principal $
Interest %
Period (years)
Monthly Payment $
Monthly Taxes $

Perfect location for your next office space, upper level of Kurkman's Market, a Brookline institution.This office space consists of two offices and can be rented separately or as one space. Total space is 1879 square feet. Office space Unit 1 is 1183 sq. feet and Unit 2 -696 sq. ft. both includes a share of common area. Unit 1 includes 2 parking spaces and Unit 2 includes 1 parking space. Freshly painted and newly carpeted. Direct access from street via a private entrance plus private restroom. Vacant and easy to show. Close proximity to Green Line D train-Brookline Hills T stop, Longwood Medical and downtown Boston.


Driving Doors : 0
Easements : 0
Loading Docks : 0
Location : Neighborhood
Parking : 1-10 Spaces
Traffic Count : 0
Utilities : Public Water, Public Sewer

21E on File : No
Deed : Book: 11156, Page: 727
Disclosure Declaration : Yes
Disclosures : Office space can be rented separately or together. Utilities for Unit 1 15% Unit 2 9% Total 24%.
Exchange : No
Foreclosure : No
Lease : Yes
Lease Type : Triple Net Lease (NNN)
Short Sale : No
Space Available : For Lease
Sublet : No
Year Built Source : PR
Zone Desc. : Legal Conforming

QR Code™